Thank you for visiting Congregation B’nai Zion.
We are located at 750 United Street, in the heart of Key West.
Shabbat services on Saturday morning at 10:00 am.
Please contact us at [email protected] for further information.
Please join us for High Holiday 5784 services:
- Friday, September 15 @ 8:00 pm – Erev Rosh Hashanah
- Saturday, September 16 @ 9:00 am – Rosh Hashanah day 1 services, followed by kiddush. Rosh Hashanah kiddush generously sponsored by John & Fran Kreinces and Creighton & Barbara Webb.
- Sunday, September 17 @ 9:00 am – Rosh Hashanah day 2, followed by Tashlich
- Tuesday, September 19 @ 10:00 am – Kever Avot, annual cemetery service (Frances Street entrance)
- Saturday, September 23 @ 10:00 am – Shabbat Shuvah
- Sunday, September 24 @ 7:00 pm SHARP – Kol Nidrei, Erev Yom Kippur
- Monday, September 25 @ 9:00 am – Yom Kippur & Yizkor service, followed by break, services resume 5:00 pm for Minhah, Neilah and Break the Fast. Yom Kippur Break the Fast generously sponsored by Rachel & Stewart Appelrouth and Eileen Appelrouth Farr.
- Tuesday, September 26 @ 6:00 pm – Sukkah assembly and decoration, volunteers requested
- Friday, September 29 @ 7:00 pm – Erev Sukkot Festival
- Saturday, September 30 @ 10:00 am – Sukkot Festival Day 1, kiddush in sukkah
- Sunday, October 1 @ 10:00 am – Sukkot Festival Day 2, Bench lulav and etrog